You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home

 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  
AuthorPost
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
open a can of worms?

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
First you need a hat with all kinds of fishing tackle hooked to it, a tackle box, a fishing rod, a boat, a case of beer and a port a potty.  You load up the boat, row out to the middle of the lake, open a can of beer, set it down, pick up your fishing rod and then pick up the can of worms, and turn the lid to the right, pull out a squiggly, dirty worm and place it on the hook, then stick the rod in the water.  That's how you open up a can of worms.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
don't rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby..rock the boat..:kissmyass:

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: First you need a hat with all kinds of fishing tackle hooked to it, a tackle box, a fishing rod, a boat, a case of beer and a port a potty.  You load up the boat, row out to the middle of the lake, open a can of beer, set it down, pick up your fishing rod and then pick up the can of worms, and turn the lid to the right, pull out a squiggly, dirty worm and place it on the hook, then stick the rod in the water.  That's how you open up a can of worms.Close got it all right until you get to the rowing and can of worms part.  You replace the can of worms with a live bait bucket which you then fill with live shrimp. and replace the rowboat with a nice 18 foot motorboat. 

You start the motor on your outboard engine and finish your first beer in the 20 minutes it takes for you to clear the marina's"no wake zone".  You then work on your second beer while you putter around looking for a likely spot to drop a hook.  Once you find a spot you open your third beer, set it down and then spend 5 minutes trying to actually manage to grab one of the shrimp that are frantically swimming around in your bait bucket.

Once you catch him, you put the wriggly thing on your hook (Do not forget the all important step of poking the hook in your finger followed by liberal practice of your sailor swearing skills:u055a:). Then you drop your hook in the water to  catch a huge catfish and realize you forgot to bring pliers to safely remove the hook from the catfish without him sticking a fin in you!

Yep I got pricked big time!

Repeat this process as many times as necessary to catch something worthwhile!

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: First you need a hat with all kinds of fishing tackle hooked to it, a tackle box, a fishing rod, a boat, a case of beer and a port a potty.  You load up the boat, row out to the middle of the lake, open a can of beer, set it down, pick up your fishing rod and then pick up the can of worms, and turn the lid to the right, pull out a squiggly, dirty worm and place it on the hook, then stick the rod in the water.  That's how you open up a can of worms.Close got it all right until you get to the rowing and can of worms part.  You replace the can of worms with a live bait bucket which you then fill with live shrimp. and replace the rowboat with a nice 18 foot motorboat. 

You start the motor on your outboard engine and finish your first beer in the 20 minutes it takes for you to clear the marina's"no wake zone".  You then work on your second beer while you putter around looking for a likely spot to drop a hook.  Once you find a spot you open your third beer, set it down and then spend 5 minutes trying to actually manage to grab one of the shrimp that are frantically swimming around in your bait bucket.

Once you catch him, you put the wriggly thing on your hook (Do not forget the all important step of poking the hook in your finger followed by liberal practice of your sailor swearing skills:u055a:). Then you drop your hook in the water to  catch a huge catfish and realize you forgot to bring pliers to safely remove the hook from the catfish without him sticking a fin in you!

Yep I got pricked big time!

Repeat this process as many times as necessary to catch something worthwhile!

I don't touch creepy, crawly, slimey things, so I'll just drink the beer.  *hic*

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: First you need a hat with all kinds of fishing tackle hooked to it, a tackle box, a fishing rod, a boat, a case of beer and a port a potty.  You load up the boat, row out to the middle of the lake, open a can of beer, set it down, pick up your fishing rod and then pick up the can of worms, and turn the lid to the right, pull out a squiggly, dirty worm and place it on the hook, then stick the rod in the water.  That's how you open up a can of worms.Close got it all right until you get to the rowing and can of worms part.  You replace the can of worms with a live bait bucket which you then fill with live shrimp. and replace the rowboat with a nice 18 foot motorboat. 

You start the motor on your outboard engine and finish your first beer in the 20 minutes it takes for you to clear the marina's"no wake zone".  You then work on your second beer while you putter around looking for a likely spot to drop a hook.  Once you find a spot you open your third beer, set it down and then spend 5 minutes trying to actually manage to grab one of the shrimp that are frantically swimming around in your bait bucket.

Once you catch him, you put the wriggly thing on your hook (Do not forget the all important step of poking the hook in your finger followed by liberal practice of your sailor swearing skills:u055a:). Then you drop your hook in the water to  catch a huge catfish and realize you forgot to bring pliers to safely remove the hook from the catfish without him sticking a fin in you!

Yep I got pricked big time!

Repeat this process as many times as necessary to catch something worthwhile!

I don't touch creepy, crawly, slimey things, so I'll just drink the beer.  *hic*
Got to bait your own hook to qualify for the Margaritas and "one that got away" fishing stories later! Besides the shrimp aren't slimey they are just not that keen on being stuck on hook and lowered into the water to tempt big scary hungry fish!  Can't say as I blame them on that!:bigwink2:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
If I can't bait it with bread or a lure, I ain't touchin' nuffin, Margarita's be damned I say! *shudders* I hate worms...I hate snakes...I hate creepy crawlies....I hate wet slimey slithering.....ARGH!!! You know how scared Bilbo is of spiders? That's how I am about the creepy crawlies.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: If I can't bait it with bread or a lure, I ain't touchin' nuffin, Margarita's be damned I say! *shudders* I hate worms...I hate snakes...I hate creepy crawlies....I hate wet slimey slithering.....ARGH!!! You know how scared Bilbo is of spiders? That's how I am about the creepy crawlies.I don't hate snakes as long as they are a purse, hatband, belt, shoes, paperweight etc.....
Okay I guess we'll have to drop you at the lake with a fly rod and a six pack!:bouncebig:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: If I can't bait it with bread or a lure, I ain't touchin' nuffin, Margarita's be damned I say! *shudders* I hate worms...I hate snakes...I hate creepy crawlies....I hate wet slimey slithering.....ARGH!!! You know how scared Bilbo is of spiders? That's how I am about the creepy crawlies.I don't hate snakes as long as they are a purse, hatband, belt, shoes, paperweight etc.....
Okay I guess we'll have to drop you at the lake with a fly rod and a six pack!:bouncebig:


 

Just drop me off at the strip club with a 6 pack of male abs and I'll be happy...

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
LOL! you win!  Got just the guy the shake it for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzCddEBZl0

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: LOL! you win!  Got just the guy the shake it for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzCddEBZl0

Ugh!  I think I'd rather go fishin'!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: LOL! you win!  Got just the guy the shake it for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzCddEBZl0

Ugh!  I think I'd rather go fishin'!
So how about this fishing or rather "hunting" trip....

I just thought about that "tag and bag" situation.  Think if we tied some balloons to the bow and laid out some shiny new fishing equipment we could get MM to channel Kai long enough for me to do my marksman thing and put a tranquilizer dart in that bodacious booty?
Tagged, bagged and relocated to a new habitat-for his own good of course!:angel:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: LOL! you win!  Got just the guy the shake it for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzCddEBZl0

Ugh!  I think I'd rather go fishin'!
So how about this fishing or rather "hunting" trip....

I just thought about that "tag and bag" situation.  Think if we tied some balloons to the bow and laid out some shiny new fishing equipment we could get MM to channel Kai long enough for me to do my marksman thing and put a tranquilizer dart in that bodacious booty?
Tagged, bagged and relocated to a new habitat-for his own good of course!:angel:


Heehehehe....let's hope he's not reading this....ahem... :re_16:

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
LMAO! In that case he knows that you're not an  :angel: and I'm just a   :xdiablo:!

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: LMAO! In that case he knows that you're not an  :angel: and I'm just a   :xdiablo:!


LOL!  I should have bronzed my cell phone that he used to talk to Ketana with from Megacon.  I got him to blush or flush with embarrassment, we had caught him playing golf when he was supposed to be at the convention hall a few years ago. Hehehehe..

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: LMAO! In that case he knows that you're not an  :angel: and I'm just a   :xdiablo:!


LOL!  I should have bronzed my cell phone that he used to talk to Ketana with from Megacon.  I got him to blush or flush with embarrassment, we had caught him playing golf when he was supposed to be at the convention hall a few years ago. Hehehehe..
So I can skip the trip to Bass Pro Shop for bait and head to Edwin Watts instead.  I can lay a trail of Pro Flite golf balls!

Kaden
Heretic


Joined: Sun Dec 19th, 2010
Location: A Little Blue Planet...
Posts: 344
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
How do you upload a banner for your signature line instead of just text? I've looked and looked and for the life of me cannot figure this out. Help for the technologically challenged, sil vous plait!

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11443
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Kaden wrote: How do you upload a banner for your signature line instead of just text? I've looked and looked and for the life of me cannot figure this out. Help for the technologically challenged, sil vous plait!
You have to upload it to a photo place, like photobucket, then copy the the image line, the one with the [IMG] brackets around it, and paste that link into the signature line on your account.

Kaden
Heretic


Joined: Sun Dec 19th, 2010
Location: A Little Blue Planet...
Posts: 344
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel, thank you so much for your help!



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates