You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Let's lube the boob tube!
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jan 21st, 2010 07:18 pm

Quote

Reply
Never heard of it. What's it about anyway?

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 29th, 2010 09:24 am

Quote

Reply
The original series from USA stars Jeffrey Donovan as agent Michael Westen who receives a burn notice or termination notice so the spy business throws his skinny ass into Miami and there he tries to find his life once again and get back into the spy business! In the meantime he helps people and he likes to blow up a lotta things *snap* and he's fucking cute and sexy as all get out! And Fiona is his sidekick who likes to shoot people..I like her! Then there's Sam who worked for the FBI? and he likes to have his beer and he helps Michael out whenever he can! It's a good show and my favorite at the moment!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 29th, 2010 11:06 am

Quote

Reply
It fuckin' rocked last night!  I loved Westin in the black suit with the red shirt and tie, he looked very devilish.:devilblack:



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 16th, 2010 09:05 am

Quote

Reply
I'm actually hooked on RuPaul's Drag Race Yes a reality show to search for America's Next Drag Superstar.  I actually got hooked with Season one and a few months ago met Shannel one of the final four and Damn it's not fair that a man can be that Beautiful!

Anyhoo...I never knew until I started watching this show just how bitchy a Group of Crossdressing men could be.  They take PMS to a whole new level! Monday the 19th is the season finale and I'm rooting for the bitch Raven to win although I have a sneaking feeling the winner will be Jujube



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 16th, 2010 02:41 pm

Quote

Reply
Abby1964 wrote: I'm actually hooked on RuPaul's Drag Race Yes a reality show to search for America's Next Drag Superstar.  I actually got hooked with Season one and a few months ago met Shannel one of the final four and Damn it's not fair that a man can be that Beautiful!

Anyhoo...I never knew until I started watching this show just how bitchy a Group of Crossdressing men could be.  They take PMS to a whole new level! Monday the 19th is the season finale and I'm rooting for the bitch Raven to win although I have a sneaking feeling the winner will be Jujube

LOVE LOVE LOVE and JuJubee is my fave but you gotta watch out for the other Tyra..she ain't gonna give it up so easily!!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 16th, 2010 03:12 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Abby1964 wrote: I'm actually hooked on RuPaul's Drag Race Yes a reality show to search for America's Next Drag Superstar.  I actually got hooked with Season one and a few months ago met Shannel one of the final four and Damn it's not fair that a man can be that Beautiful!

Anyhoo...I never knew until I started watching this show just how bitchy a Group of Crossdressing men could be.  They take PMS to a whole new level! Monday the 19th is the season finale and I'm rooting for the bitch Raven to win although I have a sneaking feeling the winner will be Jujube

LOVE LOVE LOVE and JuJubee is my fave but you gotta watch out for the other Tyra..she ain't gonna give it up so easily!!
The other Tyra just irks the hell out of me for some reason,  and Raven is a first class bitch, but I think out of all of them she has the "star" quality.  My fave was Pandora Boxx but she got eliminated.  I just thought Pandora was the best Impersonator.  Her Carol Channing was dead on!



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 16th, 2010 07:45 pm

Quote

Reply
What station carries the show and when is it on?



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 16th, 2010 07:53 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: What station carries the show and when is it on?It's carried by Logo but you can actually watch both seasons at
http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race

It airs Monday night at 8pm Central



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 17th, 2010 06:44 am

Quote

Reply
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: What station carries the show and when is it on?It's carried by Logo but you can actually watch both seasons at
http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race

It airs Monday night at 8pm Central

I watched a clip of it at the website, it looked hysterical!  I've never heard of logo TV, I have the dish, so I'll have to see if it's part of my line up. :stoeckl:



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 17th, 2010 09:02 am

Quote

Reply
is a bit obscure being that it is a GLBT Targeted channel. I only found out about it because I have a lot of gay friends.  One of them does Drag.

I get it on Direct TV, so Dish Network may carry it also.

And yes the show is hilarious!



____________________
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Apr 27th, 2010 10:53 pm

Quote

Reply
If you think Drag Race was hysterical RuPaul's Drag U is really going to be a side splitter.  Logo is going to be airing it this summer.  Biological women getting lessons from Drag Queens!

Then again,  they may be on to something because some of those queens are beautiful "women" but butt ugly men!



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 10:59 am

Quote

Reply
Well the Other Tyra won the whole thing!! I was so rooting for JuJuBee...oh well until the next season!!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 11:00 am

Quote

Reply
OH AND BURN NOTICE STARTS JUNE 3!!

*is so excited she wets herself*

DON'T ASK..DON'T TELL! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 02:29 pm

Quote

Reply
Oh goodness it starts next week? YOU GOTTA REMIND ME AND MAYA! Oh what am I saying, ya barely remember your own name. *sigh*



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 09:42 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Well the Other Tyra won the whole thing!! I was so rooting for JuJuBee...oh well until the next season!!Yeah well I wasn't really surprised.  But Both Jujube and Raven are going to be on DragU along with my girl Shannel from Season 1



____________________

 Current time is 08:46 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates