You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Let's lube the boob tube!
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 3rd, 2006 07:57 pm

Quote

Reply
Tonight at 9PM Eastern Time on the BBC-A..EDDIE IZZARD: CIRCLE!

MAYA SET YA VCR! HE'S ON..TIME TO LAUGH YA ASS OFF HONEY POTS!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
jerhume
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: Lexxfan Attic
Posts: 323
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 5th, 2006 03:41 am

Quote

Reply
One of my favourites!

Well, I just had to laugh the other night; I switched on the box & caught the tail end of Casualty - & there was Adrian Edmondson, playing a doctor. When he was Vivien in the Young Ones, he was a medical student... so all I could think of was him nutting someone....    :D

Wayward Kitty
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: Stuck In The Middle With You
Posts: 66
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 5th, 2006 12:34 pm

Quote

Reply
ooooooh, I love Eddie Izzard! Lucky you ^_^ I'm watching Mulan with Joe at the moment; dunno what I'll be watching later. Anything that drowns out these damn poppers and fireworks. They should be bloody illegal like they are at home, I swear. Buggin' me the last three damn nights... it's a one night affair, people, KNOCK IT OFF!! *ahem* Joe is pacing and demanding I make it quiet... yeah, I can see that working out... He's 'allergic' to big offensive noises, kinda like his Momma LOL Wonder if there is anything peachy on the telly... could be a DVD night. Haven't watched 28 Days Later in awhile!



____________________
I'm a woman, not a Barbie doll; if you want a stick insect, go to the pet store.
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Nov 25th, 2006 08:05 am

Quote

Reply
Brokeback Mountain is going to be on HBO. Heard tell this is a sweet love story..between a man and his horse I think? Maybe I'll waste two hours of life and watch it..but honestly..how can a horse tell ya he loves ya? LOL yeah yeah yeah..I know WaywardKitty..I'm only pulling your saddle! buwahahahahahaha..  



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11380
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Nov 25th, 2006 09:49 am

Quote

Reply
Brian Downey has a small role with Alicia Silverstone on Sunday, Nov. 26th on CBS at 8 pm Central time in the movie Candles on Bay Street.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 27th, 2006 05:27 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Brokeback Mountain is going to be on HBO. Heard tell this is a sweet love story..between a man and his horse I think? Maybe I'll waste two hours of life and watch it..but honestly..how can a horse tell ya he loves ya? LOL yeah yeah yeah..I know WaywardKitty..I'm only pulling your saddle! buwahahahahahaha..  
whatta piece of crap this movie was..gaddss can't believe Hollyweird spends money on this sorta stupidity..sheesh..woulda been better to show a love scene between a stallion and a mare..that woulda captured my attention more that two cowboys yearning for each other..gadsss



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 27th, 2006 06:11 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Ketana wrote: Brokeback Mountain is going to be on HBO. Heard tell this is a sweet love story..between a man and his horse I think? Maybe I'll waste two hours of life and watch it..but honestly..how can a horse tell ya he loves ya? LOL yeah yeah yeah..I know WaywardKitty..I'm only pulling your saddle! buwahahahahahaha..  
whatta piece of crap this movie was..gaddss can't believe Hollyweird spends money on this sorta stupidity..sheesh..woulda been better to show a love scene between a stallion and a mare..that woulda captured my attention more that two cowboys yearning for each other..gadsss

I have to disagree. I really enjoyed this movie. I thought the story was great and 2 hot guys getting it on - come on! How can you not love that! Well at least me anyhow ;)

I think they should have had some more intense scenes though, if you know what I mean :c030a:



____________________
What are you looking at?

nextobsession.com
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Dec 1st, 2006 09:12 pm

Quote

Reply
So's I turn on the old boob tube to help unwind after the week from hell..nothing new there, flip the old remote buttons to my new fave station HBO and lo and behold..ooo me said lo and behold..woohoo..anyhoo what do I see just starting..the movie and what movie is that you ask..I answer..A FUCKINGTASTIC MOVIE..

Serenity.

Damn if this movie ain't the friggin' bomb! I'm so loving it..based on the TV series "Firefly." If you get a chance..buy it..see it..and see it and see it and see it..

Fantabulous!! 

 



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11380
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Dec 1st, 2006 10:08 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: So's I turn on the old boob tube to help unwind after the week from hell..nothing new there, flip the old remote buttons to my new fave station HBO and lo and behold..ooo me said lo and behold..woohoo..anyhoo what do I see just starting..the movie and what movie is that you ask..I answer..A FUCKINGTASTIC MOVIE..

Serenity.

Damn if this movie ain't the friggin' bomb! I'm so loving it..based on the TV series "Firefly." If you get a chance..buy it..see it..and see it and see it and see it..

Fantabulous!! 

 

I've got all the firefly eps and the serenity movie now, and I still have yet to watch them, but I hear they are fantastic!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
veyron
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 171
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 04:09 am

Quote

Reply
aeonflux wrote: Ketana wrote: Ketana wrote: Brokeback Mountain is going to be on HBO. Heard tell this is a sweet love story..between a man and his horse I think? Maybe I'll waste two hours of life and watch it..but honestly..how can a horse tell ya he loves ya? LOL yeah yeah yeah..I know WaywardKitty..I'm only pulling your saddle! buwahahahahahaha..  
whatta piece of crap this movie was..gaddss can't believe Hollyweird spends money on this sorta stupidity..sheesh..woulda been better to show a love scene between a stallion and a mare..that woulda captured my attention more that two cowboys yearning for each other..gadsss

I have to disagree. I really enjoyed this movie. I thought the story was great and 2 hot guys getting it on - come on! How can you not love that! Well at least me anyhow ;)

I think they should have had some more intense scenes though, if you know what I mean :c030a:

NO I DON'T.  But perhaps some xray dental quality photos would be of interest to you?  :bigthink:  heh heh

veyron
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 171
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 04:20 am

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: So's I turn on the old boob tube to help unwind after the week from hell..nothing new there, flip the old remote buttons to my new fave station HBO and lo and behold..ooo me said lo and behold..woohoo..anyhoo what do I see just starting..the movie and what movie is that you ask..I answer..A FUCKINGTASTIC MOVIE..

Serenity.

Damn if this movie ain't the friggin' bomb! I'm so loving it..based on the TV series "Firefly." If you get a chance..buy it..see it..and see it and see it and see it..

Fantabulous!! 

 

I've got all the firefly eps and the serenity movie now, and I still have yet to watch them, but I hear they are fantastic!


Common, this is Joss Whedon's stuff.  Well there were other fantastic writers for BTVS, but it was his thing.  And Alien resurection sure left me hanging, with sigorney and winona returning to earth....need a sequel to that!  I mean, what happens next?

I dont think i watched the serenity series, it was all screwed up on TV, but the movie was really great!  I really want to watch the series in full, the way it was meant to be broadcast but wasnt.  Dang, add it to the list.

 :Stanshand:

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 01:03 pm

Quote

Reply
veyron wrote: aeonflux wrote: Ketana wrote: Ketana wrote: Brokeback Mountain is going to be on HBO. Heard tell this is a sweet love story..between a man and his horse I think? Maybe I'll waste two hours of life and watch it..but honestly..how can a horse tell ya he loves ya? LOL yeah yeah yeah..I know WaywardKitty..I'm only pulling your saddle! buwahahahahahaha..  
whatta piece of crap this movie was..gaddss can't believe Hollyweird spends money on this sorta stupidity..sheesh..woulda been better to show a love scene between a stallion and a mare..that woulda captured my attention more that two cowboys yearning for each other..gadsss

I have to disagree. I really enjoyed this movie. I thought the story was great and 2 hot guys getting it on - come on! How can you not love that! Well at least me anyhow ;)

I think they should have had some more intense scenes though, if you know what I mean :c030a:

NO I DON'T.  But perhaps some xray dental quality photos would be of interest to you?  :bigthink:  heh heh

Alright Aeon I'll give it another shot since HBO is showing it constantly..and I must admit I was a bit pre-occupied when I was watching it and Veyron..ggrrrooowwwllll, snarl, hisssssssss! Don't make me get all Lioness on ya ass!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 01:06 pm

Quote

Reply
Give it another go and let me know what you think :)

Veyron - Hush you! :c030a:



____________________
What are you looking at?

nextobsession.com
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11380
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 01:43 pm

Quote

Reply
Alright, all this talk about Serenity and Firefly is making me really want to watch it now, so I think I'll pop in a couple eps of firefly, watch all of that and build my way up to Serenity.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jan 4th, 2007 08:24 pm

Quote

Reply
The Producers! starring Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick and we can't forget the luscious Uma Thurman! Oh what a friggin hoot and doesn't Mr. Lane remind me just a touch of Zero Mostel? Anyhoo if you can catch this one I recommend it, talk about a laugh a minute! Hysterical!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!

 Current time is 02:04 am
Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates