You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home

 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  
AuthorPost
Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I need some kind of Lexx Figurine or Statue. I have loads from other fantasy TV and movies that I like, but I love Lexx and I desperately want, not one but all the cool characters and vehicles from Lexx, suppose I would be happy with just a Kai, Zev, Xev, Stan and 790 but why is there nothing.

If anyone makes them privately can someone let me know because I'd buy them.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Oooo you're asking for a lot here matey! As far as I know very, very few fans made their own Lexx figures..some were made with clay, others were made from let's say GI Joe dolls with clay heads on top..an action figure per se..but nothing made commercially for the general market..sorry.. 

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
Oooo you're asking for a lot here matey! As far as I know very, very few fans made their own Lexx figures..some were made with clay, others were made from let's say GI Joe dolls with clay heads on top..an action figure per se..but nothing made commercially for the general market..sorry.. 

Very sad It's not fair

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Sometimes on ebay I see someone selling tiny 3 inch models of the Lexx ship, that's all about I've seen on there.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
Oooo you're asking for a lot here matey! As far as I know very, very few fans made their own Lexx figures..some were made with clay, others were made from let's say GI Joe dolls with clay heads on top..an action figure per se..but nothing made commercially for the general market..sorry.. 

Very sad It's not fair

 

awww now let's not shed tears..I've one but right now it's sorta out of pocket let's say..somebody's baby sitting my Kai figure because in my home..at the time my nephews would have made mince meat out it..but it's in safe hands..:bounce_pinka:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
Oooo you're asking for a lot here matey! As far as I know very, very few fans made their own Lexx figures..some were made with clay, others were made from let's say GI Joe dolls with clay heads on top..an action figure per se..but nothing made commercially for the general market..sorry.. 

Very sad It's not fair

 

awww now let's not shed tears..I've one but right now it's sorta out of pocket let's say..somebody's baby sitting my Kai figure because in my home..at the time my nephews would have made mince meat out it..but it's in safe hands..:bounce_pinka:



I saw this a while back, It's the closest thing I could find, make your own Lego Lexx.



Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Another Lexxian, cloaked, did a whole bunch of those too.

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I've decided to make my own Lexx sculpture, over the next few weeks.

I found this page and thought if they can do it I can. I'm probably going to go for more of a shoulders and head sculpt of Kai first, if it works I will probably move on to the other characters.




I haven't worked out what material to use, but if it is ok I will post some work in progress photographs as I attempt to make it.

I need a good pose for Kai first. Can anyone suggest or maybe has a good photograph of Kai that would be perfect for sculpting. :lkai:

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
now that's 'interesting,' and I'm the first one to get excited over any fan done memorabilia but damn that face of Kai is UGLY..I can see a lot of work was done on it but it just doesn't flip my skirt..as for pictures of Kai you'll find a few in our Kai drooling thread..but if you need more ask Maya, she has a MM site that's chock full of pictures of him.. 

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ohhh, what about a pose where he has his brace arm raised and his brace clicked open?

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
now that's 'interesting,' and I'm the first one to get excited over any fan done memorabilia but damn that face of Kai is UGLY..I can see a lot of work was done on it but it just doesn't flip my skirt..as for pictures of Kai you'll find a few in our Kai drooling thread..but if you need more ask Maya, she has a MM site that's chock full of pictures of him.. 

Do agree with your comment about Kai's face, I want my attempt of Kai to have a beautiful face, that's the appeal of making it.

Just hope I can live up to my own expectations.:D

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Kai has a very beautiful face.  Here's a few pics, and he looks better with the bigger bun, rather than the smaller bun as it got smaller as the seasons went by.  Here's a few face pics from IWHS and Supernova.







 

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel, added them to my ref. photographs, I just need one now from the back of Kai's head.

Still trying to decide best modeling material to use.

http://www.allaboutcrafts.co.uk/acatalog/Modelling_Materials.html each one of these materials has it's advantages and disadvantages. ??????:re_14:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I've capped MM and his character Kai also thousands of times, but not alot from the back of the head, here's one I found.


Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Thanks again, thats probably all I need reference wise now. The back shot still has a lot of detail and the pony tail at the back has made me think again about where the bust starts from, I want the pony tail to hang down like it is in the photograph and not have it curled around.

I would love to work in the fine detail clay but its a bit scary that it never hardens, all the other products have time limits but are tougher ?????? Another advantage of the soft clay is you can make molds but that may effect how much detail. NOOOOOOO !! good job I'm not 790 would probably get in a robotic tiny brain quandary happening.

What would you or anyone else go for ???????.:7902:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Hehehe... I can see too if I can find some better pics of his bun, side view and more where you can see the whole bun, I think he looks much better with the bigger bun.  Good luck with your project, can wait to see the process of it!

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Wow, great work !! I hope to see more of this project !:34:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Here's a couple more views and pics of his bun.




Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
:D Ta very much again for the pics.... me thinking the more pics the better, never realised until you start looking at the detail and design of Kai how complex he actually is.

Think I've decided what material I'm going to use... going for the soft clay that takes detail but is supposedly perfect for taking a mould off, hope it works. If the moulding bit messes up I would have posted pics of the first finished sculpt so it wont be a compleat disaster. If it works I will have a mould that I might be able to cast a couple of Kai's off, if it does work I will send you an unpainted one for you to do with what you want.

Only problem I can see with a mould is the bun, hope that it doesn't snap off when pulled out of the mould....Time will tell and as time begins again hopefully I've done this before and it was a sucsess..... I love that song from Brigadoom... The Time profits voice is fantastic.:dude:

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
The brace...

 

can't wait to see what you come up with..just remember Kai's face is strong, chiseled and quite beautiful..screw it up and I'll be at your front door :c030a: 

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
The brace...

 

can't wait to see what you come up with..just remember Kai's face is strong, chiseled and quite beautiful..screw it up and I'll be at your front door :c030a: 


:shock: I'll do my best ..... honest:147:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: :D Ta very much again for the pics.... me thinking the more pics the better, never realised until you start looking at the detail and design of Kai how complex he actually is.


 

He really is complex, I can see so many different nuances in his face and even style of his bun, that I'm sure it's going to be quite an enormous task to capture that.  And Ketana is right, his face is very strong and chiseled and I'll be at your front door right next to her if you get it wrong. :P:icon_wink:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: :D Ta very much again for the pics.... me thinking the more pics the better, never realised until you start looking at the detail and design of Kai how complex he actually is.


 

He really is complex, I can see so many different nuances in his face and even style of his bun, that I'm sure it's going to be quite an enormous task to capture that.  And Ketana is right, his face is very strong and chiseled and I'll be at your front door right next to her if you get it wrong. :P:icon_wink:


Gulp! :fear2: hope my front doors strong enough:bigwink2:

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
The brace...

 

can't wait to see what you come up with..just remember Kai's face is strong, chiseled and quite beautiful..screw it up and I'll be at your front door :c030a: 


:shock: I'll do my best ..... honest:147:


ahhhhh that's what I love.. a man on his knees...

now get to scrubbing that kitchen floor before I give you what for! :s010a:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
The brace...

 

can't wait to see what you come up with..just remember Kai's face is strong, chiseled and quite beautiful..screw it up and I'll be at your front door :c030a: 


:shock: I'll do my best ..... honest:147:


ahhhhh that's what I love.. a man on his knees...

now get to scrubbing that kitchen floor before I give you what for! :s010a:


You got me sused, that's me Stan the floor cleaner ... I Worship your Shadow :bigwink2:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
The model of Kai is going well and I've now found the bestest modeling material to work with is Super Sculpey, it's the stuff they use to make the maquettes on movies to show the director what a character will look like, it's very pliable for as long as you want, it takes detail and when it's finished you put it in the oven for 15min and then you can sand, drill and carve it, it should be called Super Super Sculpey.

Any hoo I need some input... like I said my model of Kai is going well, well I think it is ???? but looking at his pony tail, (is that a three plat or.... is that one piece running down the middle and the other two pieces wrapped around it. If someone has an other pic of his pony tail or just knows how it's done could they let me know (please with a cherry on top)


Last edited on Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 06:52 am by Carl B Harrison

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
oh goody! Wishing you good luck on your sculpture and please, please make sure to post piccy's! Maybe even some piccy's of the sculpture while you're doing it!!

As to the plait, I see your conundrum. The camera highlighted what you think is a main piece with two other strands wrapped around it, but no, it's just a plain braid down his back. At the nape of his neck his own hair was plaited along with an extra piece of hair extension. What are you using for his hair? Strands of yarn or that super super sculpy stuff? Can't wait to see it..

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
oh goody! Wishing you good luck on your sculpture and please, please make sure to post piccy's! Maybe even some piccy's of the sculpture while you're doing it!!

As to the plait, I see your conundrum. The camera highlighted what you think is a main piece with two other strands wrapped around it, but no, it's just a plain braid down his back. At the nape of his neck his own hair was plaited along with an extra piece of hair extension. What are you using for his hair? Strands of yarn or that super super sculpy stuff? Can't wait to see it..


Tar! very much:D you've helped tons and tons.

Yes I'm using the Super Sculpey, it's that nice to use. I'm just going to be very worried when it's finished putting it in the oven and then painting it... I would put up some pics up now to show where I'm up to, just a bit nervous if you didn't like it, but don't worry by the end of the day even without his pony tail I will post some (gulp). Must emphasise it is my first sculpture ever.

Thanks again for you advice.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
oh goody! Wishing you good luck on your sculpture and please, please make sure to post piccy's! Maybe even some piccy's of the sculpture while you're doing it!!

As to the plait, I see your conundrum. The camera highlighted what you think is a main piece with two other strands wrapped around it, but no, it's just a plain braid down his back. At the nape of his neck his own hair was plaited along with an extra piece of hair extension. What are you using for his hair? Strands of yarn or that super super sculpy stuff? Can't wait to see it..


Tar! very much:D you've helped tons and tons.

Yes I'm using the Super Sculpey, it's that nice to use. I'm just going to be very worried when it's finished putting it in the oven and then painting it... I would put up some pics up now to show where I'm up to, just a bit nervous if you didn't like it, but don't worry by the end of the day even without his pony tail I will post some (gulp). Must emphasise it is my first sculpture ever.

Thanks again for you advice.


buwahahahaha you mean I've got you just 'a bit' nervous? damn..must be losing my touch! Gotta work on that..grrrooowwwwlllllll..

awwwww I'm just a mean old kitty with a heart of gold..honest..

said the spider to the fly.

Rock on Carl B. Harrison...rock on! 

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Good luck with your sculpture, can't wait to see its progress!

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Work in progress.

I first took some foil and shaped it into what pose I wanted Kai to be in, I then inserted a long thin bolt up through the base up into the head to support the neck.

Only used heat resistant materials inside as once completed it will be baked in an oven for 15min.





Then Using Super Sculpey, covered the foil bit by bit building it up into the desired shape and then sculpted for about 7 hours up to now.

The pony tail is still to be made and added and also some more detail is still to be added. Once baked and hardened I will then attempt to paint it. (gulp)

Work in progress pics of where I'm up to.






veyron
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 171
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
YIKES!  This is what your baking on Thanksgiving day?  LOL, so how big is that thing? Nice work in progress!

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
WOW! it looks great..you did real good for this being your first sculpture..can't wait to see it painted.. 

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Wow, you really got alot of detail done quickly!  I love the bun! :bounce_pinka:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Thank's for your vote of confidence, I feel better now. Got the plaited pony tail done today and was just starting to add his eyebrows and other details when worky things stepped in and stopped me, so I'm working all day tomorrow and it won't be until Sunday that I can get back to it.

I'm really enjoying making it it's rather relaxing and I am listening to Lexx music at the same time, oh yes and having the occasional glass of wine, gota go the whole hog and really enjoy myself.

Touch wood if it continues to go ok I'm making Zev next then Xev (dont know which Xev to make red head or long blond hair ????? Stans next after that and then 790, I've got to a have the whole set, who knows I might make the rest of the cast as it can get rather addictive.

Any hoo this is where I got up to before I was stopped, the back view and something to show scale because veyron asked how big it was, used a 10 pence coin, sorry if some of you don't know how big a 10 p coin is, it's the only thing I could think of.....someone on the forum will probably know how big it is in comparison to say a Silver Dollar and say.... hope so.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I like how you caught that one strand that Kai always tucked behind his ear..good detail..

me loves his lovelock..and the braid came out real good too!

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
I like how you caught that one strand that Kai always tucked behind his ear..good detail..

me loves his lovelock..and the braid came out real good too!


:D Tar very much Ketana .. think the reason it's going sorta ok is I really wanted a “Kai” something and I was determined to get it somehow, we have all this merchandise from other TV shows and movies that I hardly like and nothing from one of my favourite TV shows, suppose what ever we produce from Lexx it kinda makes it more special.:)

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Wow, you really got alot of detail done quickly!  I love the bun! :bounce_pinka:

Thanks also Angel as it was you who got me all the cool pics, especially the one from behind. :)

aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see the finished product :D

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Great job with the braid too, and quite the ambitious project to do all the characters!

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Thank's for your vote of confidence, I feel better now. Got the plaited pony tail done today and was just starting to add his eyebrows and other details when worky things stepped in and stopped me, so I'm working all day tomorrow and it won't be until Sunday that I can get back to it.

I'm really enjoying making it it's rather relaxing and I am listening to Lexx music at the same time, oh yes and having the occasional glass of wine, gota go the whole hog and really enjoy myself.

Touch wood if it continues to go ok I'm making Zev next then Xev (dont know which Xev to make red head or long blond hair ????? Stans next after that and then 790, I've got to a have the whole set, who knows I might make the rest of the cast as it can get rather addictive.

Any hoo this is where I got up to before I was stopped, the back view and something to show scale because veyron asked how big it was, used a 10 pence coin, sorry if some of you don't know how big a 10 p coin is, it's the only thing I could think of.....someone on the forum will probably know how big it is in comparison to say a Silver Dollar and say.... hope so.


so howz it going?

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:

so howz it going?


:DI've been a bit busy but he's nearly ready to be baked in the oven. :D





Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Wow you've got alot of the detail done.  Now do you paint this too?

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
It's all painted except for his face, I'm having trouble getting some of the colours, I need a trip into Newcastle after Xmas, should get what I need there, so far I'm V happy with it.

Will post pics as soon as it's finished :D

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: It's all painted except for his face, I'm having trouble getting some of the colours, I need a trip into Newcastle after Xmas, should get what I need there, so far I'm V happy with it.

Will post pics as soon as it's finished :D

Great, can't wait to see it! :bounce_pinka::D

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Updates, we need updates !! :c030a:

:bounce_bluea:   :carrot1:   :carrots_disco::cat01:

Last edited on Tue Dec 26th, 2006 08:49 pm by mayaXXX

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
yeah! did you paint it yet? sheesh..talk about leaving a she-cat hanging..

:nysix: 

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
yeah! did you paint it yet? sheesh..talk about leaving a she-cat hanging..

:nysix: 


Better late than never.

Happy New Year everyone, sorry I’ve not been on over the new year, I've got so many commitments with family and friends that if I let them down they'd brake my legs.

Any hoo, managed to get Kai's model painted, I had to paint his face four times as the colour was too dark, finally managed to get what I was happy with.

Once he was finished I decided to make a base, used the same material "Super Sculpey" made the base out of Foil first then covered it with the remainder from the box, smoothed it out and baked it in the oven, painted it black (same black as Kai's hair) and did lettering by printing his name out on photographic paper then varnishing over it and the Lexx logo, once the varnish had dried I painted over the Kai's name to give it a painted look.

I'm pleased it's finished so I can start Zev, I cant wait to do that black tyre top she wears.

Hope I don't get wrong for putting two many pics on of the model, but you did want an up date.


























Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Wow!  Great job on the bust, Carl.  How many man hours do you think it took you to complete it from start to finish?  It looks and sounds like quite alot of work went into it.  You're a very talented guy, can't wait to see your other ones!

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Wow!  Great job on the bust, Carl.  How many man hours do you think it took you to complete it from start to finish?  It looks and sounds like quite alot of work went into it.  You're a very talented guy, can't wait to see your other ones!

I didn't actually keep track of how long it took to make, it was just a labour of love:bigwink2::kai:

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Simply fabu Carl, old man, simply fabu! For your first try ya did a great job! Makes me wanna pull his tail..hey wouldn't it be great if it talked? THE DEAD DO NOT POSE! LOL..it looks great!!! And you paid exquisite detail to his Brunnen-G suit..I can see the tiny details on it..I love it!

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ketana wrote:
Simply fabu Carl, old man, simply fabu! For your first try ya did a great job! Makes me wanna pull his tail..hey wouldn't it be great if it talked? THE DEAD DO NOT POSE! LOL..it looks great!!! And you paid exquisite detail to his Brunnen-G suit..I can see the tiny details on it..I love it!

:D Thanks Ketana, now I'm looking for pics of Zev from behind, again like Kai they are hard to find, if you have any or can direct me in the right direction It would be most appreciated :xevvy:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
Simply fabu Carl, old man, simply fabu! For your first try ya did a great job! Makes me wanna pull his tail..hey wouldn't it be great if it talked? THE DEAD DO NOT POSE! LOL..it looks great!!! And you paid exquisite detail to his Brunnen-G suit..I can see the tiny details on it..I love it!

:D Thanks Ketana, now I'm looking for pics of Zev from behind, again like Kai they are hard to find, if you have any or can direct me in the right direction It would be most appreciated :xevvy:

I'm the queen of DVD caps since I capped all of Lexx, so I'll see what I can come up with! :s010a:

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: Ketana wrote:
Simply fabu Carl, old man, simply fabu! For your first try ya did a great job! Makes me wanna pull his tail..hey wouldn't it be great if it talked? THE DEAD DO NOT POSE! LOL..it looks great!!! And you paid exquisite detail to his Brunnen-G suit..I can see the tiny details on it..I love it!

:D Thanks Ketana, now I'm looking for pics of Zev from behind, again like Kai they are hard to find, if you have any or can direct me in the right direction It would be most appreciated :xevvy:

I'm the queen of DVD caps since I capped all of Lexx, so I'll see what I can come up with! :s010a:



:D:cool: Thanks Angel, I new I could rely on you to find one for me :smiley_880:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
This is about all I could find of ZEV backside pics..










Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
This is about all I could find of ZEV backside pics..


Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Angel wrote:
This is about all I could find of ZEV backside pics..



You're welcome!  Where'd you get that cool script, I like it!

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: Angel wrote:
This is about all I could find of ZEV backside pics..



You're welcome!  Where'd you get that cool script, I like it!


Have Fun :D

http://www.3dtextmaker.com/cgi-bin/3dtext.pl

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: This is about all I could find of ZEV backside pics..











heheh Thodin's backside ain't so bad either! buwahahahahahaha 

aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
That looks awesome Carl! Great job  :D

Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7297
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Core that's bloody brillant Carl.  Man hours well worth spent:)

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl, how's the Zev bust coming along? Have you taken any pictures of it yet?

Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote:
Carl, how's the Zev bust coming along? Have you taken any pictures of it yet?

:blush3: I haven't had a chance to even start it yet angel.
I'm in the middle of Producing a short movie called "Falling For Jack", I say Producing I'm also doing camera, lighting and a whole host of other things, it's in preparation for a "Comedy Horror" movie we want to do....we need to prove we can use Broadcast HD.
Any hoo, I'm dying to start my Zev model, think I'll try and make a start this week, all being well. I still haven't forgot about the other boxes either, all I need is another peaceful lull like Christmas and I'm sorted.

I even wanted to enter the Xev avatar competition, I made a start but ran out of time :(

So when I do start making the model, I promise to post the pics.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11388
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Carl B Harrison wrote: Angel wrote:
Carl, how's the Zev bust coming along? Have you taken any pictures of it yet?

:blush3: I haven't had a chance to even start it yet angel.
I'm in the middle of Producing a short movie called "Falling For Jack", I say Producing I'm also doing camera, lighting and a whole host of other things, it's in preparation for a "Comedy Horror" movie we want to do....we need to prove we can use Broadcast HD.
Any hoo, I'm dying to start my Zev model, think I'll try and make a start this week, all being well. I still haven't forgot about the other boxes either, all I need is another peaceful lull like Christmas and I'm sorted.

I even wanted to enter the Xev avatar competition, I made a start but ran out of time :(

So when I do start making the model, I promise to post the pics.

Wow, that's great news about the movie, I think that's great.  Is it sort of a beauty meets the beast love story?   Good luck with that and also on your Zev model.



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates