You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home

 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  
AuthorPost
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ok, I know some of you have been watching this show religiously since it began, but THIS season has really beefed up the scripts and they've gotten much better writing as evidenced in the past 3 episodes. So for those of you that want to watch TWO hot guys fight  evil demons and ghosties,  while making wise-cracks and kicking some righteous ass, I say check out the CW on Thursday nights at 9pm, right after Smallville...

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
This season is the best so far!  Last weeks episode was so fucking hysterical with the shape shifter changing into the old movie monsters and then riding away on a scooter as the old fashioned vampire had me rolling!  I only watched last season sporadically, but am getting back into the series and it is great!  The writing reminds me so much of Joss Whedon's style, kudos to the writers for their wit and humor!  Plus the two lead actors are very HOT so that doesn't hurt either. :2567:

JediPug1
Heretic


Joined: Wed Nov 17th, 2010
Location: In Kai's Cryopod....
Posts: 273
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
"Supernatural" Claims Fan TV Guide Cover

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/06/earlyshow/leisure/main7122364.shtml

JediPug1
Heretic


Joined: Wed Nov 17th, 2010
Location: In Kai's Cryopod....
Posts: 273
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I don't know how many of you are familiar with the upcoming anime series for Supernatural, but here's the most recent trailer for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kssKsWfnAsg&feature=related

LightintheDarkness
Heretic


Joined: Thu Jan 20th, 2011
Location: Rockford, Illinois USA
Posts: 22
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
This is such a great show. I just found this one last summerish. Been catching old episodes on tnt's website and hulu.com. Those two are soooo fine. But I think I have a crush on Cass the most. =-) Cant wait for next week's new episode.

~Sam.. Fight the Fairies!! Fight the Fairies!!!
-Dean

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Last nights episode was one of the best yet! The Winchester boys were slung into an alternate universe and in this Universe they were the actors that play themselves on the show! It was right up there with the dracula changeling that drove away on a moped and Dean screaming like a little girl when the cat came out of the locker episodes! One of my favorite. I was really getting tired of the dark story lines angel/demon episodes and really missed the quirky humor that drew me to the show in the first place, last night's ep brought back the humor.

LightintheDarkness
Heretic


Joined: Thu Jan 20th, 2011
Location: Rockford, Illinois USA
Posts: 22
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Oh Jeez, the look on Deans face when he found out he was wearing makeup was hilarious. That episode was to funny. I didnt like what they did with Misha/Cass's real life charachter but I got MY real Cass at the end. =-) He also did tweet one of the lines from the show yesterday on Twitter during the show that was funny to see too. 'Hola, Mishamigos, J2 got me good!...'

LightintheDarkness
Heretic


Joined: Thu Jan 20th, 2011
Location: Rockford, Illinois USA
Posts: 22
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Has anyone read the Supernatural paperbacks, wondering if they are any good?

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
No, I haven't read them, but I checked Misha's Twitter page, and he tweeted BOTH messages that were on the show, right in the middle of the actual air time, how funny was that?

I especially liked all the little fan in-jokes 'Are you guys talking to each other now?" and stuff like "What kind of douche names a character after himself?" then they shoot Kripke and 'Bob Singer' heheh.

JediPug1
Heretic


Joined: Wed Nov 17th, 2010
Location: In Kai's Cryopod....
Posts: 273
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Last night's episode was classic!  I had to wait a bit and watch it online, since my TV is on the fritz... again...  :u055a: but the hearty chuckles I got from it were well worth it.  :D


I haven't read any of the books, so I can't offer an opinion on those.

LightintheDarkness
Heretic


Joined: Thu Jan 20th, 2011
Location: Rockford, Illinois USA
Posts: 22
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Happy Birthday to Jensen Ackles!!! Hot Hot Hottie!!!! =-)

LightintheDarkness
Heretic


Joined: Thu Jan 20th, 2011
Location: Rockford, Illinois USA
Posts: 22
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Just read 4 of the Supernatural books. Nevermore / Witches Canyon / Bone Key were based between episodes in seasons 2 and 3, Heart of the Dragon between episodes in Season 5. They were all really good. Seeing most of the seasons now from the library made it easier to relate the references made in the books. I would totally recommend them; you can definetly picture in your minds eye Jensen and Jared in these books and their quirky senses of humor. =-)

Last edited on Sun Mar 27th, 2011 01:00 am by LightintheDarkness

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I really miss alot of that quirky sense of humor in the show. Lately it's just been gruesome and the angel and demons story is getting old. The best ep of this season was when they played themselves as actors in an alternate universe.

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 

Yeah, and I"m really getting tired of all of this re-run bullshit right in the middle of the season. Let's have some new episodes, WITH humor, thank you, instead of all the doom and gloom. And is there something they can do about all that noise that constantly runs in the background? Sounds like tons of jets taking off overhead.

 
:u055a::xdiablo:

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Ok, I officially take back the rant about reruns. Last night they reran the episode where the boys were thrown into an alternate universe, that just happened to be about Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as actors on a show called Supernatural. Of course, this time I burned it onto a disc.

During the episode, Dean (Jensen) discovers his sordid past as a soap star. I give you a link to one Eric Brady, on Days of Our Lives, putting his mack on a lovely young lady.

I thought I'd never stop laughing, although he WAS hot, he looked about 12. Does that make me a pervy old lady? Don't answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhs8YROAotg

:bounce_pinka:

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
mayaXXX wrote: Ok, I officially take back the rant about reruns. Last night they reran the episode where the boys were thrown into an alternate universe, that just happened to be about Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as actors on a show called Supernatural. Of course, this time I burned it onto a disc.

During the episode, Dean (Jensen) discovers his sordid past as a soap star. I give you a link to one Eric Brady, on Days of Our Lives, putting his mack on a lovely young lady.

I thought I'd never stop laughing, although he WAS hot, he looked about 12. Does that make me a pervy old lady? Don't answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhs8YROAotg

:bounce_pinka:


Oh My lord!  What a baby face!  And yes I'll answer that you pervy old lady, LOL!

This by far is my favorite episode of the season, the show has been missing the quirky humor quite a bit the past couple of seasons, and this just brings it back to why I like the show so much!

Jensau
Heretic


Joined: Thu Nov 25th, 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 186
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I've just come back from a Supernatural convention this weekend and both the boys were there!
My God they are incredibly good looking in the flesh!

Jared is like some kind of Greek God and I couldn't look Jensen in the eyes for fear of going up in flames!!!

My camera failed me, but my friend took some good pics so may post some later!

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Damn, I'm jealous, of anyone that has a fandom where the actors still bother to show up in person.....

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I wasn't planning on getting caught up in anymore TV series honestly! but with the time I'm spending lounging around the past month or so I ended up getting hooked on this one! 

I have to admit you guys can keep Cas just give me Gabriel.  He is so adorable and I love his sense of humor (Come on don't tell me you didn't stiffle a laugh or two during that endless 'Kill Dean Tuesday!)

I am looking forward to this Wednesday to see how things play out with Purgatory and maybe just maybe I'll be lucky and find out that Gabriel faked his death...again.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I can't wait for the season Premier, Dean and Cass were in deep do-do at the end of last season.  It's going to take some used to them being on Wednesdays instead of Fridays now.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
And poor little Sammy is all alone unless Crowley pops in for a visit.  That is really going to be interesting he's always had Bobby to fall back on when Dean died/went to hell etc.  Unless he turns into the Sam we saw in Mystery Spot and just doesn't give a damn if he lives or dies anymore.

Gabriel tried to show him the road he could end up going down, but I don't think the lesson took.  Sam without Dean was really dark, the ends justify the means and all that.  Kind of like Cas...which is how they ended up in this mess.  Thanks a lot for the leviathans Cas!

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I looked at the info. on tonight's ep and it said that Dean didn't get the greeting he was expecting from Sam when he gets out of purgatory. Can't wait for the premier!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I figure Sam hasn't been doing too well without anyone around, a fact Crowley made sure to remind him of.  I figure Sam has gone batshit by now.  But I am looking forward to seeing how Dean and Cas get out of Purgatory.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Dean hinted that Cas was killed in Purgatory, and I think we'll find out things in those little flashbacks that Dean was having. Both brothers seem more hardened. I wonder if Sam will be able to get back into the hunting. Dean seemed really pissed off that Sam never even tried to get him back.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
There are times when Dean can be a bigger douche than any angel.  With everything Sam has gone through since he jumping into the cage to save the world you would figure Dean could have some empathy for him. 

Oh and isn't Dean the one always having a conniption when he thinks anyone is hiding something from him?  What is this lying to Sam and Kevin and sneaking off to call this Benny?  For that matter, what the fuck is Dean doing being best buddies with a vampire?

I don't know if it's a hint that Cas is dead or if Cas is still MIA.  Cas disappeared almost as soon as they arrived and Dean was looking for him when he met Benny.  Did Dean maybe abandon the search for Cas opting to get out with Benny's help and leaving Cas behind?  I'm really suspicious of anything Dean says or does right now.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: There are times when Dean can be a bigger douche than any angel.  With everything Sam has gone through since he jumping into the cage to save the world you would figure Dean could have some empathy for him. 

Oh and isn't Dean the one always having a conniption when he thinks anyone is hiding something from him?  What is this lying to Sam and Kevin and sneaking off to call this Benny?  For that matter, what the fuck is Dean doing being best buddies with a vampire?

I don't know if it's a hint that Cas is dead or if Cas is still MIA.  Cas disappeared almost as soon as they arrived and Dean was looking for him when he met Benny.  Did Dean maybe abandon the search for Cas opting to get out with Benny's help and leaving Cas behind?  I'm really suspicious of anything Dean says or does right now.

Dean hinted that he had seen Cas get killed, Sam asked if he was really dead, Dean didn't want to really talk about it but hinted that he was.  Dean's kept alot of secrets and still is.  So he shouldn't jump on Sam if he wants to keep a few of his own.  I loved the bit about the dog and that Sam didn't want to tell Dean because he knew he'd have a 'bitchfest'.  Hopefully we'll find out more about this relationship between Dean and Benny and why he helped him to escape purgatory, I'd like to know too.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: There are times when Dean can be a bigger douche than any angel.  With everything Sam has gone through since he jumping into the cage to save the world you would figure Dean could have some empathy for him. 

Oh and isn't Dean the one always having a conniption when he thinks anyone is hiding something from him?  What is this lying to Sam and Kevin and sneaking off to call this Benny?  For that matter, what the fuck is Dean doing being best buddies with a vampire?

I don't know if it's a hint that Cas is dead or if Cas is still MIA.  Cas disappeared almost as soon as they arrived and Dean was looking for him when he met Benny.  Did Dean maybe abandon the search for Cas opting to get out with Benny's help and leaving Cas behind?  I'm really suspicious of anything Dean says or does right now.

Dean hinted that he had seen Cas get killed, Sam asked if he was really dead, Dean didn't want to really talk about it but hinted that he was.  Dean's kept alot of secrets and still is.  So he shouldn't jump on Sam if he wants to keep a few of his own.  I loved the bit about the dog and that Sam didn't want to tell Dean because he knew he'd have a 'bitchfest'.  Hopefully we'll find out more about this relationship between Dean and Benny and why he helped him to escape purgatory, I'd like to know too.
"Blank didn't make it." That's usually the first thing people in movies say when they are responsible for the person in question not making it and they don't want someone to question why Blank didn't make it.  That exchange reminded me so much of Platoon when Tom Berenger comes out of the jungle after shooting Wilhelm Dafoe and tells Charlies Sheen "Elias didn't make it."

I just feel like something is out of whack there.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: There are times when Dean can be a bigger douche than any angel.  With everything Sam has gone through since he jumping into the cage to save the world you would figure Dean could have some empathy for him. 

Oh and isn't Dean the one always having a conniption when he thinks anyone is hiding something from him?  What is this lying to Sam and Kevin and sneaking off to call this Benny?  For that matter, what the fuck is Dean doing being best buddies with a vampire?

I don't know if it's a hint that Cas is dead or if Cas is still MIA.  Cas disappeared almost as soon as they arrived and Dean was looking for him when he met Benny.  Did Dean maybe abandon the search for Cas opting to get out with Benny's help and leaving Cas behind?  I'm really suspicious of anything Dean says or does right now.

Dean hinted that he had seen Cas get killed, Sam asked if he was really dead, Dean didn't want to really talk about it but hinted that he was.  Dean's kept alot of secrets and still is.  So he shouldn't jump on Sam if he wants to keep a few of his own.  I loved the bit about the dog and that Sam didn't want to tell Dean because he knew he'd have a 'bitchfest'.  Hopefully we'll find out more about this relationship between Dean and Benny and why he helped him to escape purgatory, I'd like to know too.
"Blank didn't make it." That's usually the first thing people in movies say when they are responsible for the person in question not making it and they don't want someone to question why Blank didn't make it.  That exchange reminded me so much of Platoon when Tom Berenger comes out of the jungle after shooting Wilhelm Dafoe and tells Charlies Sheen "Elias didn't make it."

I just feel like something is out of whack there.

I agree, there's still alot of mystery about what went on in purgatory.  Hopefully we'll find out more of the story in flashbacks.  I have this feeling that we haven't seen the last of Cass yet.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Two episodes into the Season and Dean is quickly heading to the top of my shit list.  Even Soulless Sam wasn't as bad as Dean has been since coming back from Purgatory.

It's hard to find anything redeeming about him right now.  And we know why Cas deserted him.  The leviathan just won't go away will they.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Dean is coming off the gung ho high of having to kill monsters every day for a year. Sam didn't blink an eye when he knifed the demon lady. We saw a hint of what happens to Cas in the preview for next week, getting dragged off. It seems like the first two eps have been extremely violent, even more-so than usual. I have a feeling this is the last season and it's going to end with Kevin closing the portal.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Dean is really not hearing Sammy at all is he?  Sam wants out and keeps telling Dean this and it just keeps going in one ear and out the other.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I know. He just can't believe it. I also think Dean doesn't want to be alone. If he had been alone when queen bitch had a grip on his heart, he surely would have died, so if Dean keeps on hunting, he's definitely going to need Sam.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Honestly I think Sam is at the point where he's resenting the fact that he put his life on hold when Dean showed up at Stanford. First it was Azazel, the the Apocalypse, then no soul Sammy, and the Leviathans.

Unlike John and Dean, all Sam wanted was that house with the white picket fence, 2.5 kids and a dog. He's burned out and realizing that if he's going to have it he's going to have to give up hunting.

mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I think Sammy is turning into a big whiny-milk-suck pussy, who's getting too lazy to do his job. Dean needs to kick his ass around the block a couple of times...

:bounce_pinka::bounce_pinka::bounce_pinka::bounce_pinka:

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I don't hear Dean complaining when he spent a year with Lisa.  Dean is coming off as an overbearing hypocritical Jackass in my opinion.  Sorry but it is Sam's life.  I personally think that willingly jumping into a cage with Lucifer and Michael (For all eternity because Sam had no idea Crowley was going to raise him)  Pretty much earns anyone the right to walk away.  Sam did that to save the world. 

Dean did not willingly go to Purgatory he got sucked in.  Dean did willingly make a deal to save Sam's life a while back.  I'll give him that but it was strictly to save Sam's life the world be damned.  If Dean wants to hunt so bad let him do it with his new buddy Benny who obviously ain't right or he wouldn't be hiding it from Sam.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Okay so I had no idea last night's episode was being preempted by The Blair Witch Project....


Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I actually kind of liked it, a different view of behind the scenes monsters. I felt bad for the couple that got turned, but not for the one guy that wanted it.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I just hate that 'found video' type crap.  Blair Witch, Cloverfield, last night's episode of Supernatural, anything that looks like a home movie just annoys me.  I feel like I might as well take my video camera outside, wander around filming crap and watch that.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: I just hate that 'found video' type crap.  Blair Witch, Cloverfield, last night's episode of Supernatural, anything that looks like a home movie just annoys me.  I feel like I might as well take my video camera outside, wander around filming crap and watch that.

That's called You Tube. :c030a:

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: I just hate that 'found video' type crap.  Blair Witch, Cloverfield, last night's episode of Supernatural, anything that looks like a home movie just annoys me.  I feel like I might as well take my video camera outside, wander around filming crap and watch that.

That's called You Tube. :c030a:
Exactly I can watch YouTube if I'm in the mood for another moment brought to you by an idiot looking of their 15 minutes of fame.  I'm sure that there is someone out there who thinks it was an artistic masterpiece, I just think it was sloppy. 

It felt like they had no idea what to do for that episode and said hey lets just throw up a Home video of a bunch of idiotic college students and call it an episode!  Oh we need Sam and Dean?  Well we'll just toss them in there a couple of times doing nothing and no one will notice the difference.:BigB:

Last edited on Fri Oct 26th, 2012 03:36 pm by Abby1964

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
So Benny came back to commit patricide?  Still don't trust him.
And boy is the Moose pissed.  I really want Sam to tear Dean a new one right now since Dean had degenerated into the biggest hypocrite ever.  Dean doesn't want Sam to kill a vampire because he's friends with it?  Didn't stop Dean from Killing amy knowing that she was Sam's friend.

And the Benny saved Dean's life argument so does not fly here since Amy killed her own mother to save Sam's life.  Sad that angels nor demons could tear the brothers apart, but Dean is doing a damned good job of it.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I agree it's hypocrital of Dean to be friends with a Monster (even a reformed one), when he killed Sam's former friend. Alot of heads rolling in this one, Dean was in his element. I hope he gives Sam a break.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Whoa did Sam suddenly grow a pair or what?  I was glad to see him stand up for himself and tell Dean off for once.  Dean has been sitting pretty on his high horse for way too long!  Thank you so much for pointing out that friendship didn't mean squat when Dean ganked Amy so it's not an excuse for Dean letting a vampire walk around.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I'm glad he stood up to Dean, now maybe they'll have an uneasy truce!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Yay Cas is back!  But poor little Samandriel did Cas bother to save him?  And what is Naomi's interest in the Winchesters.  It's nice to see Amanda Tapping again although I think she is going to tun out to be another feathered dick.  Or is that feathered vagina in her case.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote: Yay Cas is back!  But poor little Samandriel did Cas bother to save him?  And what is Naomi's interest in the Winchesters.  It's nice to see Amanda Tapping again although I think she is going to tun out to be another feathered dick.  Or is that feathered vagina in her case.
LMAO! I hope we see more of AT, I've always liked her.  The Angels are being sneaky, wonder wazzup with them?

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Last night's epispode had some funny moments, much more reminiscent of season four.  I LMAO when the Cas went to interrogate the cat and it called him a dumb ass, LOL!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Angel wrote: Last night's epispode had some funny moments, much more reminiscent of season four.  I LMAO when the Cas went to interrogate the cat and it called him a dumb ass, LOL!I spent the entire episode bouncing between expecting The Looney Tunes to suddenly pop up in Cameos and Marveling at the fact the Cas get less respect than Rodney Dangerfield and that's saying something!

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I kinda figured Martin would get it for what he was doing to Benny's great grandaughter.  Sam still has it bad for Amy, too bad he couldn't end up with some happiness, it was too short-lived.  No more new Supernatural until Jan. 16th.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
The more I see of This season the bigger of a Douche I think Dean is becoming.  That who text from Amelia thing.  With a brother like that who needs enemies.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
They really need Bobby, he could manage to keep them in line.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
In the coming attractions for the next episode it looked like Cas was about to step up and bitchslap them.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 

Supernatural is back with New episodes tonight!!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Season 10 has been confirmed. Guess Jared Padalecki should screw with the Justin Beiber fans more often.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I'm glad they're coming back for another season! I wish they'd bring more humor back, and have less of the angel story line.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I'm tired of all the little bitch angel story lines. Just bring back Gabriel and let him bitchslap the shit out of Metatron and the rest of them and get it over with.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I just hope next season isn't once again all angel story line. I did like this last ep though where we find out what happened to Kevin's mother.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I see they are going back. Had to dig up Grandpa Winchester this week. I really wish they would just squash Metatron and get it over with. I'm tired of Booger popping up.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote:
I see they are going back. Had to dig up Grandpa Winchester this week. I really wish they would just squash Metatron and get it over with. I'm tired of Booger popping up.


LOL! It looks like Booger is back in next week's ep and that snot a joke.

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
I was so enjoying Gabriel's return, then it turns out that maybe he didn't.  Big question, is he dead or alive?  Honestly the writers should have pulled this a couple of season's ago.


Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
Abby1964 wrote:
I was so enjoying Gabriel's return, then it turns out that maybe he didn't.  Big question, is he dead or alive?  Honestly the writers should have pulled this a couple of season's ago.





I think the writer's are being the tricksters this season!

Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
They did confirm that Gabriel is alive. I wish they would have him smite the shit out of 'Boogertron' though.



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates