You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Your thought for today.
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Arcticfox
Heretic


Joined: Tue Jun 11th, 2013
Location: State Of Confusion
Posts: 149
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 10th, 2013 05:18 am

Quote

Reply
Well, my bottle of courage is in the pantry, top shelf on the left. I think I need to go buy some more. I've needed alot lately... Oh no I think I need some now😏



____________________
If at first you don't succeed, deny you were even trying.
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7295
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 11th, 2013 06:48 pm

Quote

Reply
If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?!!

CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 28th, 2013 01:19 pm

Quote

Reply
I'm currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTFs an hour.



____________________
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7295
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 28th, 2013 06:33 pm

Quote

Reply
CheshireKat wrote: I'm currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTFs an hour.
Oh my I may have to nick this for my new signture as it sums up just how I feel.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Mar 26th, 2014 07:42 pm

Quote

Reply
I wonder if I'm setting a trend if I wear two different socks or is that just being a pretentious twat..



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11374
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Mar 26th, 2014 07:47 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote:
I wonder if I'm setting a trend if I wear two different socks or is that just being a pretentious twat..

It means you need to do laundry. :c030a:



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Mar 26th, 2014 07:58 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote:
Ketana wrote:
I wonder if I'm setting a trend if I wear two different socks or is that just being a pretentious twat..

It means you need to do laundry. :c030a:


uh okay then..wondered what that pile in the corner meant..thanks ANGEL! :s010a:



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Mar 26th, 2014 10:28 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote:
Angel wrote:
Ketana wrote:
I wonder if I'm setting a trend if I wear two different socks or is that just being a pretentious twat..

It means you need to do laundry. :c030a:


uh okay then..wondered what that pile in the corner meant..thanks ANGEL! :s010a:


Next time turn on the light before you get dressed :cool:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11374
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Apr 6th, 2014 07:51 am

Quote

Reply
Q: What is a good definition of "Eternity"?

A: Four blondes at a four-way stop.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Apr 6th, 2014 01:09 pm

Quote

Reply
(In response to everything)Awww, screw it!



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 12th, 2014 06:44 pm

Quote

Reply
does anyone else think that JCPenney's catchphrase, 'if it fits, you feel it,' be more suited for a Trojan commercial?



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11374
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 12th, 2014 06:57 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote:
does anyone else think that JCPenney's catchphrase, 'if it fits, you feel it,' be more suited for a Trojan commercial?

What are you supposed to feel if it fits? :bigthink:



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 13th, 2014 11:38 am

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote:
Ketana wrote:
does anyone else think that JCPenney's catchphrase, 'if it fits, you feel it,' be more suited for a Trojan commercial?

What are you supposed to feel if it fits? :bigthink:


she went there.



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 4th, 2016 01:41 am

Quote

Reply
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee



____________________

 Current time is 03:44 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26   


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates