You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


You cracked a book! *thud*
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Sep 11th, 2007 02:22 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaLikely story:P You were adding embelishments to that add weren't ya:D



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Sep 11th, 2007 07:40 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So what were you doing in the Men's room?  Is there something you're not telling us? :bigthink:



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 12:00 am

Quote

Reply
Yes she masquerades as a man in Central Park on her lunch break...*runs*
:beerchug:
 



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 06:10 am

Quote

Reply
mayaXXX wrote: Yes she masquerades as a man in Central Park on her lunch break...*runs*
:beerchug:
 

Ahh she's the one secretly whopping everyone with her cane!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 01:27 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So what were you doing in the Men's room?  Is there something you're not telling us? :bigthink:

well a girl's gotta get her rent paid no? buwahahahahahahaha..bitch!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 01:28 pm

Quote

Reply
mayaXXX wrote: Yes she masquerades as a man in Central Park on her lunch break...*runs*
:beerchug:
 

kinky is my middle name...buwahahahahahahaha...CARAJO!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 01:54 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So what were you doing in the Men's room?  Is there something you're not telling us? :bigthink:

well a girl's gotta get her rent paid no? buwahahahahahahaha..bitch!

Ahh so that's why you're on your back so much!  That explains alot! HO!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 02:47 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So what were you doing in the Men's room?  Is there something you're not telling us? :bigthink:

well a girl's gotta get her rent paid no? buwahahahahahahaha..bitch!

Ahh so that's why you're on your back so much!  That explains alot! HO!
at least I earn it, won't catch me on the bread line asking for a handout..*ahem* slag!   



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 02:49 pm

Quote

Reply
oh by the by ya'll do know that we four absolutely adore each other and this is just another way of saying I LOVE YOU BITCH to one another!! only we can do that..NOT YOU! so don't even fucking try it..well unless I say you can..otherwise..GRRROOOWWWLLLLL!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 04:23 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: oh by the by ya'll do know that we four absolutely adore each other and this is just another way of saying I LOVE YOU BITCH to one another!! only we can do that..NOT YOU! so don't even fucking try it..well unless I say you can..otherwise..GRRROOOWWWLLLLL!JUST FEEL THE LOVE :heartblood:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 09:42 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: was reading the men's room wall at Penn station..making sure Maya's ad was still up and attracting all comers! bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So what were you doing in the Men's room?  Is there something you're not telling us? :bigthink:

well a girl's gotta get her rent paid no? buwahahahahahahaha..bitch!

Ahh so that's why you're on your back so much!  That explains alot! HO!
at least I earn it, won't catch me on the bread line asking for a handout..*ahem* slag!   

I've never taken a hand-out in my life, I prefer to make my own way standing on the corner with a tin cup! Skank!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 12th, 2007 10:37 pm

Quote

Reply
*Turns the hose on Ketana and Angel...* Wwhooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh!!

:bouncebig:



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 8th, 2007 07:09 pm

Quote

Reply
I just finished the book 'Things I Overheard While Talking to Myself' by Alan Alda. It's an upbeat book and a delightful read. He takes on the question 'what is the meaning of life/does life have a meaning'. It's a synopsis of some of his public presentations to various graduation commencements and civic & educational groups. It's really a great read.



____________________
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 9th, 2007 01:05 am

Quote

Reply
I'm currently reading the collected works of Dashiell Hammett...great stuff, a bit long-winded but whattya gonna do?

:c030a:



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 11th, 2007 02:42 pm

Quote

Reply
I started reading '102 Minutes - The untold story of survival inside & outside the Trade Center Towere- It's a fascinating read. The author uses a timeline from just before the first tower was hit until the towers fall. It includes stories of people who survived and stories of people who did'n make it out along with information from the 911 commission report and engineering reports to explain exactly what was happening to the buildings and design problems of the buildings. It's a hard book to put down.:)



____________________

 Current time is 10:31 pm
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates