You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


What's up with you?
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11382
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 28th, 2007 05:16 pm

Quote

Reply
Shenandora wrote: Early this morning I had a computer crash! What a start into the day!

From now on I have no internet access except from my sister's pc once a week (on  the weekends). So, be patient with me, no further collages for a long time, I fear.

Cheery bye

Shenandora DeWynst


Dang, that sucks, sorry to hear that Shen.  I hope you're able to get it fixed soon!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Shenandora
Heretic


Joined: Sun Oct 29th, 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 223
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 05:25 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote:
Dang, that sucks, sorry to hear that Shen.  I hope you're able to get it fixed soon!

Hi all, I finally have the chance to write a few notes on my sister's pc. Well, I browsed through the boards and lists and checked my mails. What can I say, I miss my computer!!!

Cheery bye, Shenandora.

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 08:58 pm

Quote

Reply
Well tomorrow I'm off to get a cell phone and I certainly am not looking forward to it! First of all I have no need of some space communicator to get in contact with NASA or some GPS, no bells and whistles for me, I don't need it. 'Sides I just do not want to expend the brain cells in a 47 page informational booklet on how to use it! All's I want is a simple phone, dial, ring, talk and JA! And not have to pay 47,000 dollars a month to have one either! OY VEY! Wish me luck!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11382
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 2nd, 2007 10:04 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Well tomorrow I'm off to get a cell phone and I certainly am not looking forward to it! First of all I have no need of some space communicator to get in contact with NASA or some GPS, no bells and whistles for me, I don't need it. 'Sides I just do not want to expend the brain cells in a 47 page informational booklet on how to use it! All's I want is a simple phone, dial, ring, talk and JA! And not have to pay 47,000 dollars a month to have one either! OY VEY! Wish me luck!

Hey you're describing my cell phone and I didn't even read the stinking manual!  Hope you find something you like.

And Shen, hope you get that puter fixed soon, it's a bitch to be with out it when you have things to do.

 



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 6th, 2007 01:43 pm

Quote

Reply
This afternoon has been real crappy for me.  I try to do this jewellery kit and one the intructions are written by a idiot and not unstandable, two the damn filment thread will not go through the bead needle.  So I give up and try another, guess  what, that one had instructions you could not understand.

Then my cat meowing her head off for food, so feed her and then meows again, and the other one starts scatching with his claws, Oh hell I shout at him.  I'm on a short fuse.

Then to top all the damn central heating and hot water is not working.  I try for an hour to ring for a boiler/enegineer man to come out and told I have to wait two hours, noticing in his voice that he'd rather not come to me as he is in another part of the world.  Well that's his problem not mine.  He's paid to go out on call.  What do they think I pay my insurance for.

I'm glad I did not give the eletric fan heater back to my very kind neighbours, as I'm using it now.  I wonder what else is going happened, oh and my personnel water works are up the sprout and I can't seem to stop peeing.:(

Last edited on Tue Feb 6th, 2007 01:46 pm by Dragonflygurl

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11382
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 6th, 2007 01:54 pm

Quote

Reply
Aww, dfg, not the heat again.  I hope he comes soon, light a fire under his arse.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 6th, 2007 03:23 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Aww, dfg, not the heat again.  I hope he comes soon, light a fire under his arse.

He's been and gone.  Thankfully I did not have to wait two hours but he has not fixed it because it needs a pipe replaced and so he told me he'd put on his report that I'm disabled and on my own and could they come tomorrow.  I hope so as Thursday I've got that hospital appointment and I can't miss that.

He said what the young lad had done had onthing to do with what is wrong with it, so I was right.

Anyway wish me luck.

Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 8th, 2007 07:12 am

Quote

Reply
Wish me luck pps, as the boiler man had been and gone.  I now have heating and hopeful hot water soon.

I've been without this for two and half days now.  Last night it got real cold and then started to snow and it's still doing.  I was rather worried that my pipes might freeze but I'm told they are ok.

Boiler man got come back because part of my immersation heater part is broken and I also need a new jacket for it.   So I hope now, he had finally found out what the problem was and fixed, but you never know.

So now all I got worry about is how my sister is going get here in all this snow from her workplace to here and then to London neuro hospital.  I've got see the Brain surgeon about my op, which I'm not looking forward too.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11382
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 8th, 2007 07:14 am

Quote

Reply
Good luck, DFG, I hope it goes okay with the doctor and glad to hear you got your heat back and that he figured out what the problem was.  *hugs*



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
jerhume
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: Lexxfan Attic
Posts: 323
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 8th, 2007 06:56 pm

Quote

Reply
Nobody's having the best time right at the moment, it seems.... hope things work out for everyone.

As for me, I've been working 12-16 hours a day because we've got a really big inspection on this year & everyone is panicking like it's the end of the world... then I've been in bed with bronchitis for a week & my bloody laptop is playing up & won't play some of my Lexx DVDs!  (Put it this way, it's 18 months old & I've worn some of the lettering off the keys!) When I get back to work, I'll be even more behind, so no let up on the hours... there's no one to cover my stuff & they just keep giving me more.. so I won't be around much for a while.:(:widdsch:

If I don't get back here before you all go to the con, have a lovely time & give them all my best... I wish I could be there - but I will enjoy the reports & photos..:D

CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2918
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 8th, 2007 07:49 pm

Quote

Reply
Good luck with the Dr DFG! And I hope you get over your bronchitis Jerhume. It sounds like you're really bunin' up that new laptop :D Hope you gals start feeling better soon.:valban2:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11382
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 9th, 2007 07:05 am

Quote

Reply
jerhume wrote: Nobody's having the best time right at the moment, it seems.... hope things work out for everyone.

As for me, I've been working 12-16 hours a day because we've got a really big inspection on this year & everyone is panicking like it's the end of the world... then I've been in bed with bronchitis for a week & my bloody laptop is playing up & won't play some of my Lexx DVDs!  (Put it this way, it's 18 months old & I've worn some of the lettering off the keys!) When I get back to work, I'll be even more behind, so no let up on the hours... there's no one to cover my stuff & they just keep giving me more.. so I won't be around much for a while.:(:widdsch:

If I don't get back here before you all go to the con, have a lovely time & give them all my best... I wish I could be there - but I will enjoy the reports & photos..:D

Aww, man, sorry to hear you've been so ill and to top it off have to live at work too.  I hope your computer son can fix your laptop so you can watch your Lexx DVD's.  I'll say a special hello to the cast from you at the con!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Hypatia
Heretic


Joined: Tue Feb 20th, 2007
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 92
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 20th, 2007 08:35 pm

Quote

Reply
I'm doing alright. Very tired though! Think me and the beloved are coming down with something! He's always the first to catch something and I always get it too :(

Hopefully I'll be full of energy and life tomorrow! We'll see.

 

I must say, I like the look of this place - it's Lexx Heaven - a place, until now, I thought didn't exist.

 

 :yourock:



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Feb 21st, 2007 09:17 am

Quote

Reply
OY...I'm home today with an upset tummy..woke up at 2:30am in the grips of a stomach ache and didn't hardly get any sleep. I cannot go to work like this, dizzy head and whatnot so I made an executive decision to stay home and get some more zzzz's.



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Hypatia
Heretic


Joined: Tue Feb 20th, 2007
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 92
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Feb 21st, 2007 10:34 am

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: OY...I'm home today with an upset tummy..woke up at 2:30am in the grips of a stomach ache and didn't hardly get any sleep. I cannot go to work like this, dizzy head and whatnot so I made an executive decision to stay home and get some more zzzz's.

Hey Ketana - sorry to hear you ain't too well.

I'm not at my best today either. So much for my post last night! There is always tomorrow!

 

:bounce_pinka: - I really shouldn't do that, I'm just making myself feel worse!



____________________

 Current time is 05:52 pm
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates