You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


What's up with you?
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 15th, 2007 04:26 pm

Quote

Reply
MMMMM! My friend Vicki called to say her freezer is acting up so she had to cook up a roast and 'WOULD I LIKE FOR HER TO BRING ME A LUNCH':cat01: She was delivering lunch to her son, so she could drop one by for me if I'd like reast beef, potatos, carrots, home made bread, and gravy:bouncebig:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 15th, 2007 04:27 pm

Quote

Reply
Mmmmm - lucky biatch, chessie!  Sounds good!  *tummy grumbles*



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2007 01:43 pm

Quote

Reply
Just got back from the dentist and the right side of my face is throbbing but at least the aching has stopped..oy with those demented shots they give you in your gums! I hope in the future Dentristry becomes absolutely painless! We can only hope!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2007 02:00 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Just got back from the dentist and the right side of my face is throbbing but at least the aching has stopped..oy with those demented shots they give you in your gums! I hope in the future Dentristry becomes absolutely painless! We can only hope!
I bet the doctah had to take two Excedrin while you were theah!  (glad ya went and you'll feel so much bettah!)



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2007 03:49 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: Just got back from the dentist and the right side of my face is throbbing but at least the aching has stopped..oy with those demented shots they give you in your gums! I hope in the future Dentristry becomes absolutely painless! We can only hope!
I bet the doctah had to take two Excedrin while you were theah!  (glad ya went and you'll feel so much bettah!)

hehe well to tell the truth I did threaten him with bodily harm..told him I was grumpy cruella today so he bettah be careful..he laughed but he kept his distance from my talons..chicken..:c030a:  



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 19th, 2007 09:07 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Just got back from the dentist and the right side of my face is throbbing but at least the aching has stopped..oy with those demented shots they give you in your gums! I hope in the future Dentristry becomes absolutely painless! We can only hope!

Oh good, I'm glad you got it sorted.  Yeah I hope too one day very soon dentistary will be pain free and some day over here there will be dentist that don't just want make money out of you by fucking your teeth up.

I really do need a dentist but I just don't trust them.  I've been asking around but ppl either tell you they don't go to the dentist or they tell you that their dentist is crappy too:(

Well take care now Ketena:)

Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 01:22 am

Quote

Reply
It never rain but it pours.  I've been up all night because basically my central heating is fucked up again.  So I've got dressed as it really cold here.  I just hope my pipes don't freeze in this cold weather or it don't snow again.  I hope the boiler ppl will come out today, as they don't seem to do weekends.

I've been unable to use the sink, bathroom or washing  machine for week as my drain was block, but that's now been sorted.

Now my mobile phone has died.  I've got a hospital investigation next Tuseday and really could do with my phone as I got to get someone to pick me up as they will not allow me to go home on my own:(

My neighbour said she might be able to pick me up, if not I have to wait like 3 or 4 hours for my sister to get finish work so she can come get me:(, so like I said it never rains but it pours.

Currant mood, I feel like screaming and shouting but I'll do niether.  In any case I don't wish to distrub next doors children or her 3 dogs.

Last edited on Fri Jan 26th, 2007 01:23 am by Dragonflygurl

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 06:47 am

Quote

Reply
Use the phone at the doctor's office, DFG, most will let patient use one.  Man, it has poured on you this week, sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having.  I hope the repair people come and get that heat fixed, you don't want to be without heat in that cold!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 07:54 am

Quote

Reply
I just had a really big scare with my mom.  She's elderly and had to keep sitting down this morning and was complaining of hot flashes, then for a moment her right arm went straight out and her eyes rolled back while I was on the phone with 911.  The paramedics came and checked her out, they think it may have been her blood pressure, but it sure scared the crap out of me.  She's very stubborn and refusing to go into the doctor, but I'll get her to go, so I'm taking off work and keeping an eye on her today.  I think my blood pressure and heart rate went through the roof when this was happening, it sure scared the crap out of me that this was happening to her.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 12:00 pm

Quote

Reply
Oh man that is scary Angel! Hope everything is ok and your mom feels better.



____________________
What are you looking at?

nextobsession.com
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 07:10 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Use the phone at the doctor's office, DFG, most will let patient use one.  Man, it has poured on you this week, sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having.  I hope the repair people come and get that heat fixed, you don't want to be without heat in that cold!
I'm not going to doctor's surgrey, I'm going into hospital, a rather large one at that.  It's new too.  You can get lost in there.  Anyway they will never let you use their phone, instead you have to travel miles to try and find a pay phone and then there's usally a huge que.  It's just alot pissing about.  That's why I could really do with my mobile/cell phone.

Well I had to go out this afternoon to do some bills and stuff and this morning I turned on the central heating and hot water, it's all on timed.  It was ok and the noise had gone.  But on arriving home and washing up a few dishes, the water was cold and well, I have to try and get them tomorrow but the don't do weekends.  My sister rang me and is going bring around a oil raditor for me to use.  I'll just have to have lots of hot drinks.  I have two blankets and three layers of clothing on right now, so for the moment I'm not too cold but I can feel it getting colder now:(

Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 07:16 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: I just had a really big scare with my mom.  She's elderly and had to keep sitting down this morning and was complaining of hot flashes, then for a moment her right arm went straight out and her eyes rolled back while I was on the phone with 911.  The paramedics came and checked her out, they think it may have been her blood pressure, but it sure scared the crap out of me.  She's very stubborn and refusing to go into the doctor, but I'll get her to go, so I'm taking off work and keeping an eye on her today.  I think my blood pressure and heart rate went through the roof when this was happening, it sure scared the crap out of me that this was happening to her.

Oh Angel that's awful.  No wonder your out of your mind with worry.   Well I just wish your mum well and hope she don't have no more strange turns.  Please let us know how she is doing.  Take care now.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11376
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 26th, 2007 08:58 pm

Quote

Reply
I took her to the doctor today and they think it may have been a sudden drop in her blood pressure, she checked out pretty good at the doctors.  I don't want to leave her alone when I go to megacon, so I'm going to have one of my brothers stay here and keep an eye on her so that'll ease my mind when I'm gone.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Shenandora
Heretic


Joined: Sun Oct 29th, 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 223
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 28th, 2007 11:46 am

Quote

Reply
Early this morning I had a computer crash! What a start into the day!

From now on I have no internet access except from my sister's pc once a week (on  the weekends). So, be patient with me, no further collages for a long time, I fear.

Cheery bye

Shenandora DeWynst

Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7296
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 28th, 2007 04:44 pm

Quote

Reply
Shenandora wrote: Early this morning I had a computer crash! What a start into the day!

From now on I have no internet access except from my sister's pc once a week (on  the weekends). So, be patient with me, no further collages for a long time, I fear.

Cheery bye

Shenandora DeWynst

Oh I'm sorry read this.  I'd be fucked without my computer.  I hope something can be done soon.


 Current time is 10:31 pm
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates