You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


What's up with you?
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 20th, 2006 01:12 pm

Quote

Reply
Glad to hear everything went well Ketana



____________________
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 20th, 2006 04:44 pm

Quote

Reply
Hi honey I'm home:P They declaired it a snow day at work, so I was able to take the afternoon off, unpad of course, but a friend with a 4 wheel drive gave me a lift home.:beat_hea:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11370
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 20th, 2006 04:49 pm

Quote

Reply
CheshireKat wrote: Hi honey I'm home:P They declaired it a snow day at work, so I was able to take the afternoon off, unpad of course, but a friend with a 4 wheel drive gave me a lift home.:beat_hea:

Yay!  Stay safe, Chessie, don't go wandering out in that blizzard!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 20th, 2006 06:00 pm

Quote

Reply
Dragonflygurl wrote: Ketana wrote: well for those in the loop just a heads up that my surgery went well..no complications..thank the goddess, uncomfortable night but with the aid of some lovely pink little pills I managed to get some sleep..I'll soon be back terrorizing the lexxian community so beware!

buwahahahahahaha * cough hack choke* damn..hard being mean and e-bil when ya sickly..

I don't know what you've had done but I hope soon you will be much better.  Take care now.

 


 

aww thank ya hon..we'll talk more in chat!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 20th, 2006 06:01 pm

Quote

Reply
CheshireKat wrote: Hi honey I'm home:P They declaired it a snow day at work, so I was able to take the afternoon off, unpad of course, but a friend with a 4 wheel drive gave me a lift home.:beat_hea:

good! now stay inside like a good little Lexxian, warm up some hot chocolate, put in a vid and enjoy your snow day!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2917
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Dec 24th, 2006 03:39 pm

Quote

Reply
MM Good, MM Good, I just has home made green chili & cheese tamales for lunch. :4444:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11370
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Dec 27th, 2006 07:19 am

Quote

Reply
I was able to get in next week with a specialist to see  my foot!  I tell ya trying to score an appointment around here is hard, they all keep banker's hours.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 2nd, 2007 09:37 pm

Quote

Reply
So I had the day off and took the mater and the sister off to the Maul..what a day..oh I remind me that I HATE MACY'S! Well anyhoo loaded down with gift cards and a bit of ambition we took off shopping..suffice it to say I got the cutest black velvet gloves with fur trim..fuck peta! and I love them..sis got a pair also, the mater oogled herself a cute white hat and that was added to the purchases and my sis found this great black leather hat at 12bucks and it looked absolutely adorable on her so that also was purchased..all in all not so bad of a haul..but oh I hate the Maul..I much prefer to shop via catalog and internet..so my day was not so bad..*admires her new gloves*

:bounce_pinka:

Last edited on Tue Jan 2nd, 2007 09:37 pm by Ketana



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 8th, 2007 10:45 am

Quote

Reply
UGH WHAT IS THAT STENCH?

'sides the usual perfumed air of NYC this morning we've got an even funnier stink than usual..GAS! no no not the kind cows give off but natural gas..fumes are all over the place from lower Manhattan on up and it even reaches Long Island and all the way over Jersey! News are on it like June bugs on corn but they can't tell where the leak is coming from. All's I know is I get off the V train on 28th st and 5th Ave and WHAM! What is that stink? I says to myself..it's heavy and very cloying so's I got my ears to the news *sis has already called half hysterical, poor thing* and the moment they say EVACUATION! I'M SO OUTTA HEAH! Anyhooo another day in the big city..    

 



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11370
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 8th, 2007 11:32 am

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: UGH WHAT IS THAT STENCH?

'sides the usual perfumed air of NYC this morning we've got an even funnier stink than usual..GAS! no no not the kind cows give off but natural gas..fumes are all over the place from lower Manhattan on up and it even reaches Long Island and all the way over Jersey! News are on it like June bugs on corn but they can't tell where the leak is coming from. All's I know is I get off the V train on 28th st and 5th Ave and WHAM! What is that stink? I says to myself..it's heavy and very cloying so's I got my ears to the news *sis has already called half hysterical, poor thing* and the moment they say EVACUATION! I'M SO OUTTA HEAH! Anyhooo another day in the big city..    

 


OMG, Ketana! All over the city? If it was one leak somewhere, how could it affect the whole city?  My gawd, that's dangerous! There'd be like a city wide explosion!  Run the hell out of there in those manolos!

I stayed home today, had a touch of the bug this morning, so I slept in for a few hours and feel better.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2454
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 8th, 2007 08:26 pm

Quote

Reply
Well the Mayor came on and said there 'was no danger' and they still don't know where the gas smell came from, and there's no reported leaks anywhere, and now the smell has disappeared.....so just another mystery in the Big Apple....

:xdiablo:



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 9th, 2007 01:05 pm

Quote

Reply
I'm in New Mexico! It's freaking cold here, colder than Boston. But nice :)



____________________
What are you looking at?

nextobsession.com
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11370
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 9th, 2007 02:01 pm

Quote

Reply
aeonflux wrote: I'm in New Mexico! It's freaking cold here, colder than Boston. But nice :)

Whatcha doing in NM?  I thought you were going to CA for a friends bday bash this month.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 9th, 2007 02:07 pm

Quote

Reply
mayaXXX wrote: Well the Mayor came on and said there 'was no danger' and they still don't know where the gas smell came from, and there's no reported leaks anywhere, and now the smell has disappeared.....so just another mystery in the Big Apple....

:xdiablo:

I'm gonna go with the theory that it was the Lexx expelling gas..buwahahahahahahahahahaha :bounce_pinka:



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
aeonflux
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Blue Devil
Posts: 377
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 9th, 2007 03:06 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: aeonflux wrote: I'm in New Mexico! It's freaking cold here, colder than Boston. But nice :)

Whatcha doing in NM?  I thought you were going to CA for a friends bday bash this month.


In NM for work, that's why I couldnt go to Cali.



____________________
What are you looking at?

nextobsession.com

 Current time is 07:32 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates