You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Land of the Giants .. Look-alikey ... Lexx
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Nov 7th, 2006 01:07 pm

Quote

Reply
Land of the Giants .. Look-alikey ... Lexx

Is it just me ? or does this scene from "Land of the Giants" look a lot like Stan and Xev ??? :stan-h::rolleyes:

http://www.the-minimizer.com/lotg_pencil.rm



____________________
Carl B Harrison
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 9th, 2006 03:21 am

Quote

Reply
Well unfortunately I couldn"t get it to open on my puter for some reason>>>ack!

:fear2:



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11432
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 9th, 2006 03:39 am

Quote

Reply
Yeah it kind of does with the red suit and the girl with the big hair.  I remember watching this show in reruns very early in the morning before getting ready for work.  Not much cheesy sci fi on anymore..



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 9th, 2006 11:45 am

Quote

Reply
mayaXXX wrote:
Well unfortunately I couldn"t get it to open on my puter for some reason>>>ack!

:fear2:


It's a RealPlayer movie file, I use a Mac so I don't know if a PC is different ???? Don't worry, I'll tell you whats happening.

First of all it's one of the most spectacular set ups in SiFi history. I just cant explain these special effects to you, they are just so spectacular and amazing, (sorry you can't see this) I'll continue, take my word for it. Stan and Xev are taped to this giant table top with giant sticky tape. A giant who looks like Rolf Harris uses a giant pencil (probably one of the best giant pencils ever in movie and TV history) pokes them with it, I just can't go on explaining it to you... it just gets too spectacular for words to describe to you.

Sorry you can't see it, you're not missing much.........honest:icon_wink:

Wow that was better than sex!!!!!


Just to be nice.... I pulled a still from it for you, it's the bit before it gets too amazing for words.



____________________
Carl B Harrison
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 9th, 2006 02:34 pm

Quote

Reply
Carl B Harrison wrote: Land of the Giants .. Look-alikey ... Lexx

Is it just me ? or does this scene from "Land of the Giants" look a lot like Stan and Xev ??? :stan-h::rolleyes:

http://www.the-minimizer.com/lotg_pencil.rm


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMNATION! I REMEMBER THAT FRIGGIN' EPISODE AND THOUGHT IT HILARIOUS MYSELF HOW A SCIENTIST TAKES OF ALL THINGS A PENCIL AND USING THE ERASER PART POKES AT THE GIRL'S BELLY..I WOULDA POKED HER BREASTS TO SEE IF THEY WERE FOR REAL! oh lord..I done think I've aged myself now..thanks a lot Carl B. Harrison!!!

I'll get you for that my pretty! You'll see..buwahahahahahahahahaha



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Nov 11th, 2006 02:04 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote:
Carl B Harrison wrote: Land of the Giants .. Look-alikey ... Lexx

Is it just me ? or does this scene from "Land of the Giants" look a lot like Stan and Xev ??? :stan-h::rolleyes:

http://www.the-minimizer.com/lotg_pencil.rm


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMNATION! I REMEMBER THAT FRIGGIN' EPISODE AND THOUGHT IT HILARIOUS MYSELF HOW A SCIENTIST TAKES OF ALL THINGS A PENCIL AND USING THE ERASER PART POKES AT THE GIRL'S BELLY..I WOULDA POKED HER BREASTS TO SEE IF THEY WERE FOR REAL! oh lord..I done think I've aged myself now..thanks a lot Carl B. Harrison!!!

I'll get you for that my pretty! You'll see..buwahahahahahahahahaha


Has anyone seen FLESH GORDON... think I would be more like the giant creature at the end who is holding Dale Hardon.:teufela:

.



____________________
Carl B Harrison
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 12th, 2006 08:05 am

Quote

Reply
Oh I remember that movie, wow, guy, you're totally outing all of us as old fogies around here, heheh...
:beatles:
 



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
Carl B Harrison
Heretic


Joined: Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Posts: 163
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 12th, 2006 11:59 am

Quote

Reply
mayaXXX wrote:
Oh I remember that movie, wow, guy, you're totally outing all of us as old fogies around here, heheh...
:beatles:
 


:P Cheeky burger :icon_wink: I just happen to watch and collect a lot of movies. The first time I saw Fesh Gordon it was part of the mac brigade at our local flea pit for £1. Every Wednesday they would show (OLD) movies that were slightly rude, slightly as this is the UK and everything gets censored here..... any hoo..... me and my mates and loads of other people who enjoy tasteful movies would sit and watch movies like Flesh Gordon and anything else that might have been slightly rude .....(I did say I was like STAN) and he would have probably gone to one of these if they had had them in the Dark Zone ... in fact he was probably there in the front row.

What was I on about again....?????????? (senile dementia) setting in.....ah yes.... my age I'm sure I'm at least two years younger than Kai...... I mean Michael Mcmanus ..if it had been Kai that would have put me into the thousands I know.... but no Michael Mcmanus (bo hoo) I'm still in my forties I know :cryingsmiley: but honestly I've never grown up and I do love Lexx:bigwink2:



____________________
Carl B Harrison
jerhume
Heretic


Joined: Sat Oct 28th, 2006
Location: Lexxfan Attic
Posts: 323
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 12th, 2006 12:12 pm

Quote

Reply
just seen it - must be one of those lost episodes of Lexx people keep talking about...

Last edited on Sun Nov 12th, 2006 12:13 pm by jerhume


 Current time is 11:31 pm


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates